Lots of erros in Yum doing update (was Re: rawhide report: 20050222 changes)

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Thu Feb 24 00:44:24 UTC 2005

>>Would turning off selinux do it (as a work around)?
>>

>setenforce 0 might be a good start, I dunno, for certain if it is
>selinux causing it, though.

Yeah, turning of selinux fixed it (although I'm still not sure how to
run the post scripts for all the packages that fails (hint hint))

I've actually been running without selinux for a couple of weeks now
because my nose is to the grind stone and I need to use apache and mysql
and for some reason I need to configure this to work (haven't had time
to do so).

With the update I turned selinux on by accident and it caused all this
stuff.  Turning if off I was able to run yum update and get the kernel
and openssh-server to install.