Summary of Dropped Packages

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Thu Feb 24 05:59:46 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:19:24 -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> From http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages:
>
> Packages removed from Fedora Core 4 development tree on 2005-02-23

-snip-
>       sylpheed
-snip-

I've planned to take that one if nobody else is more interested than me
and after taking another look at the tarball and bugzilla. There's also
the possibility to maintain it with more than one primary package
owner. But maybe I like Evolution these days or give Sylpheed-claws
another try (which is in Extras already), so claiming sylheed package
ownership doesn't have high priority for me.

When FC-3 split in Extras CVS happens, is it possible to transfer the
"sylpheed" module from FC CVS, or do we simply import the last src.rpm
from Rawhide?