Summary of Dropped Packages

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 24 19:10:13 UTC 2005

I am not very familiar with exim, but I like postfix very much. Yes,
kill sendmail. However, please make postfix the default and if exim is
good, please keep it around as a choice for those who like it. Postfix
is the sane default I think.

Trever

--
"I am not sure what this is, but an `F' would only dignify it." --
English Professor