pup

The DJ djotaku1282 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 19:49:03 UTC 2005

Thanks for the pointer to pup stuff.

you wrote:-----

But, the pup:yum::synaptic:apt-get thing isn't quite correct, as pup is
designed specifically to only address the issue of package updating,
and
isn't meant to be a general GUI frontend.
Does this mean it won't be able to be used for yum install or yum remove commands?  What a shame.  Or is there some other aspect of synaptic that you're assuming I know about (not your fault - mine for using it in the comparison) because I have only used it once almost a year ago.

Are there screenshots of pup anywhere?