rawhide report: 20050226 changes

Build System buildsys at redhat.com
Sat Feb 26 14:47:46 UTC 2005

Removed package ttfonts-ja

Removed package jisksp14

Removed package knm_new

Removed package ttfonts-ko

Removed package kappa20

Removed package jisksp16-1990

Updated Packages:

PyXML-0.8.4-2
-------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> - 0.8.4-2
- Rebuild, this should fix #149507

dhcp-10:3.0.2-2
---------------
* Thu Feb 24 2005 Jason Vas Dias <jvdias at redhat.com> 10:3.0.2-2
- Fix bug 143640: do not allow more than one dhclient to configure an interface

* Mon Feb 21 2005 Jason Vas Dias <jvdias at redhat.com> 10:3.0.2-1
- Upgrade to ISC 3.0.2 Final Release (documentation change only).

* Mon Feb 14 2005 Jason Vas Dias <jvdias at redhat.com> 8:3.0.2rc3-8
- Add better execshield security link options
- fix dhcpd.init when no /etc/dhcpd.conf exists and -cf in DHCPDARGS

emacs-21.3-24
-------------
* Thu Feb 24 2005 Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> - 21.3-24
- mark default.el (noreplace) config (Pawel Salek, 149310)
- only set keyboard-coding-system in xterm's to fix problem with inputting
  Latin characters becoming prefixes and making emacs loop
  (Eddahbi Karim, 126007)
- make emacs-el also own its lisp directories
- run latex-mode-hook in latex-mode (Martin Biely, 144083)
  - add emacs-21.3-latex-mode-hook-144083.patch

festival-1.95-1
---------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 <jrb at redhat.com> - 1.95-1
- patch from Matthew Miller to update to 1.95.  Full changelog below

* Mon Feb 07 2005 Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> 1.95-0.mattdm8
- put speech-tools binaries in /usr/libexec/speech-tools so as to not
  clutter /usr/bin. Another approach would be to make speech-tools a
  separate package and to make these utilities a subpackage of that.
- macro-ize /usr/bin, /usr/lib, /usr/include

* Sun Feb 06 2005 Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> 1.95-0.mattdm6
- worked on this some more
- made actually work -- put back rest of fsstnd patch which I had broken
- made kludge for lack of sonames in shared libraries -- I think I did the
  right thing
- put back american as the default -- british dicts are non-free.

firefox-0:1.0.1-1
-----------------
* Thu Feb 24 2005 Christopher Aillon <caillon at redhat.com> 0:1.0.1-1
- Update to 1.0.1 fixing several security flaws.
- Temporarily disable langpacks to workaround startup issues (#145806)
- Request the correct system colors from gtk (#143423)

gnome-pilot-2.0.12-5
--------------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 2.0.12-5
- fix broken desktop file

ipsec-tools-0.5-1
-----------------
* Wed Feb 23 2005 Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> 0.5-1
- update to 0.5

kernel-2.6.10-1.1154_FC4
------------------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Hopefully fix the zillion unresolved symbols. (#149758)

krb5-1.4-1
----------
* Thu Feb 24 2005 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com> 1.4-1
- update to 1.4
  - v1.4 kadmin client requires a v1.4 kadmind on the server, or use the "-O"
    flag to specify that it should communicate with the server using the older
    protocol
  - new libkrb5support library
  - v5passwdd and kadmind4 are gone
  - versioned symbols
- pick up $KRB5KDC_ARGS from /etc/sysconfig/krb5kdc, if it exists, and pass
  it on to krb5kdc
- pick up $KADMIND_ARGS from /etc/sysconfig/kadmin, if it exists, and pass
  it on to kadmind
- pick up $KRB524D_ARGS from /etc/sysconfig/krb524, if it exists, and pass
  it on to krb524d *instead of* "-m"
- set "forwardable" in [libdefaults] in the default krb5.conf to match the
  default setting which we supply for pam_krb5
- set a default of 24h for "ticket_lifetime" in [libdefaults], reflecting the
  compiled-in default

libsepol-1.3.6-3
----------------
* Fri Feb 18 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.3.6-3
- Make sure local_files file pointer is closed
- Stop outputing error messages

mailman-3:2.1.5-33.fc4
----------------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com> - 3:2.1.5-33.fc4
- fix bug #147833, CAN-2004-1177

pam_krb5-2.1.3-1
----------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com> - 2.1.3-1
- update to 2.1.3

policycoreutils-1.21.20-2
-------------------------
* Thu Feb 24 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.21.20-2
- Fix genhomedircon to handle blank users

* Thu Feb 24 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.21.20-1
- Update to latest from NSA
- Add call to libsepol

pvm-3.4.5-2_FC4
---------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Jason Vas Dias<jvdias at redhat.com> 3.4.5-2_FC4
- Fix bug 147337 - invalid format string in pvmlog.c
- make version compare > that of FC3

radvd-0.7.3-1_FC4
-----------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Jason Vas Dias <jvdias at redhat.com> 0.7.3-1_FC4
- make version compare > that of FC3

rpmdb-fedora-1:4-0.20050226
---------------------------

selinux-policy-strict-1.21.15-3
-------------------------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.21.15-3
- Add transitions to dhcpc
- Remove serviceusers
- Fixes for mta in targeted

* Thu Feb 24 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.21.15-1
- Update from NSA

selinux-policy-targeted-1.21.15-3
---------------------------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.21.15-3
- Add transitions to dhcpc
- Remove serviceusers
- Fixes for mta in targeted

* Thu Feb 24 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.21.15-1
- Update from NSA

* Mon Feb 21 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.21.14-2
- Lots of fix patches from Ivan

shadow-utils-2:4.0.3-59
-----------------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Peter Vrabec <pvrabec at redhat.com> 2:4.0.3-59
- static limit on group count to dynamic (#125510, #148994, #147742)

* Mon Feb 21 2005 Peter Vrabec <pvrabec at redhat.com> 2:4.0.3-58
- add "-l" option #146214

sysreport-1.4.0-1
-----------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 1.4.0-1
- Fix typo in collection of iptables #142992
- Add fix to always call hardware.py #144999
- Add the collection of /etc/nsswitch.conf bug #136717
- Add chkconfig type information to sysreport bug #136699
- Add the collection of information about a samba server config #136575
- Add the collection of LDAP client and server configuration information #136719
- Add the collection of /proc/slabinfo #139558
- Add the collection of syslog configuration
- Add the collection of ntp configuration
- Add the collection of mdadm.conf #136722
- Add the collection of lsof output
- Add the collection of postfix configuration files
- Add the collection of squid configuration files
- Add the collection of automount configuration files
- Add the collection of NFS export file
- Add the collection of yp configuration files
- Add the collection of kerberos configuration files
- Add the collection of CUPS configuration files
- Add the collection of apache configuration files
- Add the collection of /var/log/secure
- Add the collection of modinfo for all loaded modules
- Add the collection of satellite-debug and rhn-proxy-debug
- Add the collection of /etc/modprobe.conf #149651

tcsh-6.13-12
------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> - 6.13-12
- Don't ship the HTML documentation (generated from the man page, contains
  also a copy of the man page)

util-linux-2.12p-2
------------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Steve Dickson <SteveD at RedHat.com> 2.12p-2
- Changed nfsmount to only use reserve ports when necessary
  (bz# 141773)

vixie-cron-1:4.1-24_FC4
-----------------------
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Jason Vas Dias <jvdias at redhat.com> - 4.1-24_FC4
- Add an /etc/sysconfig/crond file for containing CRONDARGS and
- settings like CRON_VALIDATE_MAILRCPTS .

* Fri Feb 25 2005 Jason Vas Dias <jvdias at redhat.com> - 4.1-24_FC4
- Fix bug 147636 - disable silly mail recipient name checking
- (do_command.c's safe_p()) by default . Can be enabled by
- presence of CRON_VALIDATE_MAILRCPTS variable in crond's
- environment - also '_'s in MAILTOs are allowed.

xscreensaver-1:4.18-19
* Fri Feb 25 2005 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com> 1:4.18-19
- We don't patch configure.in, so we don't need to run 'autoconf'.
- Add --without-kerberos to skip built-in Kerberos password verification, so
  that we'll always go through PAM (fixes 149731).