Sponsor request for Fedora Extras

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 21:28:30 UTC 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:54:59 +0100, Féliciano Matias
<feliciano.matias at free.fr> wrote:
> Wrong list ?

Let's be clear... i told him to try this list... because his orginal
post to fedora-extras-list 2 weeks ago didn't garner much attention.
I do not want a lack of comment to be a roadblock to getting a
contributor access.  I don't think its inapproraite to ping the more
general -devel discussion list  after 2 weeks of waiting for a
response on the -extras-list. The sponcership concept is a 'new'
process and its critical that initial contributors get into the
system.. to build an ecosystem of packagers.

-jef