FC3 -> FC4 Upgrade? (was Re: reducing distribution CD count)

Sean seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 27 12:31:16 UTC 2005

On Sun, February 27, 2005 4:25 am, seth vidal said:

> No, it just means I don't have time to listen to the opinions of folks
> who aren't putting in some effort to contribute. I'll take the time to
> listen if you're contributing and trying to be constructive.

Hey Seth,

Not every issue is a matter of opinion, and keeping the list open to the
widest number of contributors should be a net win.  Even the annoying
package removal thread wasn't that hard to skim through.   Seems like a
small price to pay to keep from cutting yourself off from useful posts
(ie. constructive contributions).

Sean