[fedora-d-rh] Re: FC3 -> FC4 Upgrade? (was Re: reducingdistribution CD count)

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 22:37:31 UTC 2005

I agree, but you have to listen to all of the complainers as well as
contributors b/c quite often the new ideas come from the complainers rather
than the contributors, cause generally developers are very happy with the
status quo. No complaints means everything is okay and no need to develop or
create new things.  My problem is that everything is argued, some things
should be allowed to die in the wind, they just aren't worth the effort to
respond to.  i.e. insulting someone for their ignorance of a topic or
trivial suggestion, these things should just be allowed to die and push the
good complaints or the good ideas and treat everything else as a quirk of
nature.  That would probably make these threads a hell of a lot shorter.