radical suggestion for fc4 release

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Feb 1 19:36:52 UTC 2005

> > And why exactly do we care about them for purposes of this dicussion?
>
> Because they are real users. A few megs of cd space savings are not
> sufficient to justify putting part of our users in deep s*t.

Which part of the users would this be? The people using fedora in
'mission critical environments'? I coulda sworn there was something
about fedora core not be intended for those environments on the front
page.

Maybe I'm mistaken - but why are we planning and making adjustments for
folks that the distro is EXPLICITLY not intended for?

-sv