rawhide report: 20050205 changes

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 13:31:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

Oh well. Still can't do a proper update...

Error: Missing Dependency: libedata-book.so.1 is needed by package
evolution-connector
Error: Missing Dependency: libebook.so.8 is needed by package
openoffice.org
Error: Missing Dependency: libcamel.so.0 is needed by package evolution-
connector
Error: Missing Dependency: libgal-2.2.so.1 is needed by package
evolution-connector
Error: Missing Dependency: libgal-a11y-2.2.so.1 is needed by package
evolution-connector
Error: Missing Dependency: libedataserver.so.3 is needed by package
openoffice.org
Error: Missing Dependency: libecal.so.6 is needed by package evolution-
connector
Error: Missing Dependency: libedataserver.so.3 is needed by package
evolution-connector
Error: Missing Dependency: libedata-cal.so.5 is needed by package
evolution-connector
Error: Missing Dependency: libnautilus.so.2 is needed by package
nautilus-media
Error: Missing Dependency: libebook.so.8 is needed by package evolution-
connector

It's been like this for a while now. This prevents updating
gnomemeeting, gtkhtml3, evolution, openoffice and a few other gnome-
based bits and pieces.

TTFN

Paul

--
"I don't know how World War III will be fought, but I do know World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein