NetworkManager

Bryan Clark bclark at redhat.com
Sat Feb 12 23:59:02 UTC 2005

When you're logged in as yourself did you run NetworkManagerInfo from a
terminal?  It doesn't appear automatically on the first run just yet.

If you do a 'ps ax | grep Network' you should see NetworkManager and
NetworkManagerInfo both running.  You might try restarting the
NetworkManager service (past few releases have needed that for me).

Cheers,
~ Bryan