shutdown items not showing

The DJ djotaku1282 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 14:41:23 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm using FC3 and when I shut down, the screen just
goes blank until the end of the process when it comes
back on for a second right before hda is turned off.

With FC1 and 2 I used to be able to see the processes
taking place.  In addition to being a good debugging
tool and a good learning experience, it also
"entertained" me.  I didn't mind shutting down my
Linux computer because I could SEE what it was
actually doing.  With my Windows computer, however,
it's just stuck on a shutdown screen and I don't know
if it's frozen or working.

Can you please bring this feature back in FC4?

Thanks,
Eric