FC4 slimfast slimfest

Eric Warnke eric at snowmoon.com
Mon Feb 21 21:34:45 UTC 2005

I know this will be an unpopular suggestion, but 300MB is a lot to
loose.   So I'm just throwing this out there.....

KDE by my estimates is 350mb, move it into extras.

Cheers,

--

Eric Warnke                   Computer Programmer / Systems Analyst
eric at snowmoon.com                                      518-727-1523

'There is always an easy solution to every human problem -- neat,
plausible, and wrong.' - H.L. Mencken