FC4 slimfast slimfest

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:24:37 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:14:26 +0100, Hans Kristian Rosbach
<hk at isphuset.no> wrote:
> Java + devel + emacs on one cd for example
> games + kde + office on one?

not sure how thats functionally better than what we have right now...
which i remind you goes something like this:
2 cds to do a default desktop install (does anyone actually do these)
3 cds to do workstation or install with kde (workstation installs are
probably the most common)
4 cds if yer a lunatic and want xfce

if fc4 went to 5 cds java without doing anything else... we'd end up
with pretty much what you are talking about..

-jef