Exim as default MTA.

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Wed Feb 23 10:52:38 UTC 2005

Josh Boyer wrote:

>So I'll bite and look at the latest exim package in FC3 (I am running a
>server, so I can't really use rawhide).  I'd be glad to report how it
>goes if anyone is interested.

Can you please look at postfix too and tell us what you think about
both? This could be interesting..

I cant comment much about this postfix/exim issue, since:
1 - I only used exim in debian and I configured it following a badly
written guide (the guide was written by one of my coworkers when
I was still a newbie)
2 - I moved from sendmail to postfix , so I suffered heavy cerebral
damage :P

--
Pedro Macedo