FC4 slimfast slimfest

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Feb 23 19:49:08 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 20:28 +0100, Leszek Matok wrote:
> Extras - yes, Livna - no. Only option for non-US repositories will be to
> enter its address by hand (and how can Linux newbie in Europe know the
> address of additional repository containing MP3 support if they don't
> even know MP3-s don't work out of the box?).

You seem to know more about how anaconda will work with multiple
repositories than I do. Given that the Extras ISOs will be built
separately from the Core install ISOs, how will it know about them and
have them hard-coded? Surely it has to be flexible enough to accept
extra CDs which are generated _later_ than the Core install tree?

--
dwmw2