FC4 slimfast slimfest

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Feb 24 22:50:55 UTC 2005

NM> You do know that postfix design is a common example in advanced
NM> security CS courses right ?

What on Earth does that have to do with anything?  I'm sure advanced
race mechanics study Ferrari engines, but I don't need one to drive to
the store.

I guess what you're trying to say is that all of the extra stuff that
Postfix comes with is secure, so it doesn't hurt anything to have it
on the machine.  That's something definitely contradicted by those
advanced security CS courses you speak of.

 - J<