fedora-d-rh] Re: XFCE packages gone?

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Fri Feb 25 03:05:19 UTC 2005

Le jeudi 24 février 2005 à 21:52 -0500, R P Herrold a écrit :
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:38:54 +0100, Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl> wrote:
> >> Why did the XFCE packages disappear from rawhide?
> >
> > Read the last 512 messages sent to the list. Sheesh. :)
>
> One has to suppose you mean the thread:
>     Subject: Re: Summary of Dropped Packages
>
> and as I took this, it was a removal from Fedora Core packages
> to an Extras status -- and NOT a removal from RawHide.

Rawhide *is* FC (development branch).
And FC is *not* all Fedora. Now Fedora is Fedora Core *and* Fedora
extra.

I don't take a close look but it seems Fedora Extra also have its
development branch :
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/

Ooops, it's empty :-)

Take a look here :