fedora-d-rh] Re: XFCE packages gone?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Feb 26 07:10:27 UTC 2005

On 02/25/2005 03:39:54 AM, Jos Vos wrote:

> > I don't take a close look but it seems Fedora Extra also have its
> > development branch :
> >
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/
> >
> > Ooops, it's empty :-)
>
> Yes, it is :-(.

These removed packages will, I hope, be in extras?
AbiWord and Gnumeric are of course my biggest needs - I agree they
shouldn't be in core if Core has OO.o, but they do need to be in Extras
if not in core - is there a listing somewhere of what core dropped
packages will be imported into extras for fc4?

XFCE is also one I definitely want to see - I use it machines that
don't need a full gnome desktop.

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/