Package pruning for FC4 and beyond

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:29:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:17:12 -0500, Eric Warnke <eric at snowmoon.com> wrote:
> If it is used by kde or gnomes accessability feature and used by someone
> ( anyone ) I will remove it from consiteration.

I'm pretty sure the entire point of dasher is related to accessibility.

man dasher
Control mode
              Provides a control node at  the  bottom  of  the  screen.  This
              allows  various  tasks  to  be performed inside Dasher, such as
              editing the text written, speaking entered text and stopping or
              pausing Dasher. If compiled with and using a desktop supporting
              the ATK accessibility framework,  compliant  applications  will
              have  their  menu  trees  exported  to  Dasher and these may be
              accessed via this node.

As soon as you play with it.. and configure it to enable the control
mode...you'll see control elements apear in the interface and not just
alphabet.

-jef