soundcard access

Patricio Bruna V pbruna at linuxcenterla.com
Tue Jan 4 18:28:25 UTC 2005

hi,
   i have the following trouble. My apps can't access the soundcard at
the same time. I guess its probably because my soundcard does not have
this hw avility. So i look and do some research on the subject and find
dmix, but i need to configure the apps to use it.

So the question is, can i enable this software based option globally for
the system?

PS: Im posting here because im using fedora-devel, and i'm think this
ist an important feature.
--
Patricio Bruna                                  http://www.linuxcenterla.com
Ingeniero de Proyectos                  Mariano Sánchez Fontecilla 310