ssh X forwarding change in FC3

Eli Carter eli.carter at inet.com
Fri Jan 7 23:05:00 UTC 2005

Alan Cox wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 01:48:55PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
>
>>So, anyone who claims that "trusted X" is more secure is basically
>>making a "concrete blocks not connected to the Internet are secure"
>>argument.
>

> I'm not so sure. ssh Xnest's work well

That piques my interest... but I'm not sure I follow.  Can you elaborate
a little?  How does xnest relate to the security concerns?

Thanks,

Eli
--------------------. "If it ain't broke now,
Eli Carter           \                  it will be soon." -- crypto-gram
eli.carter(a)inet.com `-------------------------------------------------

Confidentiality Notice:   This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential and/or privileged information that is intended only for the
individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that proper
delivery can be arranged, and please delete the message from your
computer.  Thank you.
Tektronix Texas, LLC formerly Inet Technologies, Inc.