what USB-2 CF reader is alleged to work?

Jamie Zawinski jwz at jwz.org
Sun Jan 9 21:30:47 UTC 2005

Pete Zaitcev wrote:

> Please let me know what kernel you are running first. But I have to admit
> I do not have good ideas currently. At a minimum this is likely to take
> retries with instrumented kernels. Sorry about that. I'll get back to
> you about it.

Sure, I'll try anything at this point.  I'm currently running
2.6.9-1.681_FC3.  I generally run whatever "yum update" hands me.

I'm surprised at the small number of responses to the "what CF reader do
you use" question!  I guess people on this list don't have cameras?

--
Jamie Zawinski      jwz at jwz.org                  http://www.jwz.org/
                    jwz at dnalounge.com      http://www.dnalounge.com/