ssh X forwarding change in FC3

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Mon Jan 10 17:31:25 UTC 2005

Hmm? i haven't seen any problems with it, and i have used SSH (with X)
from anything from a mac to fc3 and fc2 computers, to fc3 and fc2
computers. Never any problem. Only thing worth mention is that the mac
and fc2 didn't understand the -Y flag, it just said it wasn't a real
flag. So we stuck to X, and everything worked. From fc3 we also needed
-Y, and then copy/paste would work. No problem whatsoever.