grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 25 20:13:01 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 14:14 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 11:49 -0700, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> > So, why is grip being removed?
> >
> > Sound Juicer does not yet allow quality selection.
>
> It will; grip is a good candidate for extras.

Will and does are very different. IF it isn't there by FC4, FC4 should
include grip. However, I see all critical functionality, and most non-
critical, in RhythmBox. xmms uses gtk1 and doesn't seem to be needed;
should it be removed?

Trever
--
"One Woman can make you fly like an eagle Another can give you the
strength of a lion But only One in the cycle of life can fill your heart