grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 05:24:24 UTC 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:31:37 -0500, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:
> Aha, looking at the source, it was done but disabled right before the
> GNOME 2.8 release.  Looking in CVS, it looks to be re-enabled [1] for
> gnome-media 2.9.x (which, since we should be including GNOME 2.10 in
> FC4, will be included) so we actually should be good on this count for
> FC4.

if its not disabled again right before release you mean.... mutter, grumble.

hopefully when the gnome-media 2.9.x packages hit rawhide.. someone
using the affected hardware will test this to make sure the issue is
dead.

-jef"if I had a nickel for every time this 'my cds won't play' issue
has come up...."spaleta