redhat abe

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Thu Jan 27 13:26:59 UTC 2005

> Heh, a casual reading seems to indicate that there is no community for
> Red Hat
> to be involved with, perhaps not what you intended. ;-)

You really don't want to start the discussion of what it is that is
holding up the devel/community process. Not on a public list. It will be
embarrassing to red hat, especially if it got picked up by lwn like one
of the last times we had these complaints.

But if you'd like that I'd be more than glad to give my not-so-edited-
for-television version of it.

> So flame away. Do you have any idea what it is like being bathed in
> flame for months
> and years, simply because you happen to work for Red Hat?

Do you have any idea what it's like being bathed in flames for months
and years at a time b/c you're trying to VOLUNTEER to help out an
organization that appears to actively wish to deter your help? At least
you get paid to get flamed. I get flamed and laughed at for free.

so pull the other one, its got bells on.

-sv