rawhide report: 20050106 changes

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Thu Jan 6 17:09:26 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 08:42 -0600, Brian Millett wrote:

> .
> [snip of email]
>
> WHAT!!!  I'm sorry, but in evolution this message was blank.  I looked
> at the email source and this is what I see:

> So I think, "I'll reply to ask why this is blank" and here it is!!.
>
> Am I insane?

I've seen that a few times in Evolution.  The message appears to be
empty, but if you select a different message and then re-select the
original, the body content is there.  I can't reproduce it manually,
it's just one of those things that sometimes happens.

--
David Hollis <dhollis at davehollis.com>