Reopen a request for gpgme in Core

Richard June rjune at bravegnuworld.com
Thu Jan 13 13:50:34 UTC 2005

[snip]
> So all you need to establish a vpn'ish connection to somewhere is that
> the site is running an accessable sshd?
>
> What about stuffing this into neat etc? It could be super-easy to setup
> on the server-side, and with a few good point'n'click's you could have
> it super-easy to setup on the client as well...
for a vpn, all you need is accessable ssh and pppd. This is ssh portforwarding
which is slightly different, this sets up encryption per port. whereas ppp
over ssh is an actual vpn. neat support for ppp over ssh would be nice. I use
it a fair bit.
--
Public Key available Here:
http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/pubkey.asc