Fedora Core 4

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Wed Jan 19 14:19:00 UTC 2005

Le mercredi 19 janvier 2005 à 11:34 -0200, Gustavo Niemeyer a écrit :
> > Have you considerer smart :
> > http://www.smartpm.org/
>
> Good choice! ;-)
>
> > It is Interesting. But sometimes it ignore %{epoch} (for good or bad
>
> I'm unaware about such problems. Please, let me know if you find any
> cases I might study.

README :
http://linux-br.conectiva.com.br/~niemeyer/smart/doc/README.html#case-1-
apt

> > reason it's not the point), does not support group, the gui interface is
> > a little confusing.
>
> It supports group in several places. If you have suggestions about how
> you'd like to see them handled, or GUI improvements, contact me please.

Rpm group :
# rpm -q --queryformat "%{GROUP}\n" -a | sort | uniq
Applications/Archivage
Applications/Archiving
Applications/Bases de données
Applications/Communications

Group (/usr/share/comps/i386/comps.xml) :
# yum grouplist
Installed Groups:
   Administration Tools
   Compatibility Arch Support