Is there a working swsusp for FC3 2.6.10?

Barry K. Nathan barryn at pobox.com
Fri Jan 21 19:15:50 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 07:01:31PM +1300, Jason Haar wrote:
> Oh - that's news to me. I only know of swsusp.sf.net.
>
> ...I guess that'd be why I wasn't any more specific ;-)
>
> Care to point me at the forks?

swsusp.sf.net (swsusp2) is one of the forks.

The other fork is the swsusp that comes in the mainline kernel. (The
most up-to-date version of this fork, in recent times anyway, tends to
be the one that ships in the -mm patches; this version tends to go into
mainline several days afterward.)

(There used to be a third fork, pmdisk, but it was merged into mainline
swsusp a few kernel versions ago.)

Personally, I haven't used swsusp2, because mainline swsusp has been
working reasonably well for me. I intend to try swsusp2 eventually, but
I'm not sure when that will be...

-Barry K. Nathan <barryn at pobox.com>