FC4 with localized firefox (wishlist)

Josep Puigdemont josep at imatge-sintetica.com
Sun Jan 23 12:17:15 UTC 2005

Hi,

Here it is my short wish list for FC4, if I may send one ;-)
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not, but I for one
would like to see localized versions of Firefox for each installed
language, by default.

I don't know if that's technically very hard or not, though.

It's a pity to install Fedora (FC3) in your language, and see that the
most used application on the desktop is still in English (and Firefox is
the default browser). This renders the desktop _unusable_ for many
users, imho.

A part from that, congratulations, and keep up the good work!

/Josep