playing with xen...

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Jan 24 22:24:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

  I've been trying out xen... some info that might (or not) be useful:

    /etc/X11/xorg.conf got rewritten.

  Now, I'm not using rhgb.
  My xen environment is, basically, booting into run level 3 (to reduce
complexity), and trying to test it, so there's no X anywhere.

  When I finish being frustrated for not having net yet (must be some
quirk between xen and natsemi or something it depends on) I reboot to
get my default desktop.

  A script running on 5 moves /lib/tls.disabled back into /lib/tls

  Since xen is starting to be integrated, I understand there are weird
things until the kernel can stabilise, but the xorg.conf file being
rewritten puzzles me.

  Regards, Rui
+ So let's do it...?