fedora stable branch updates Q&A policy

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sat Jan 29 08:41:49 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 21:53 +0100, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> Can't remember it rigth now (except my AWE 64 ISA sound board won't
> work
> with the fc2 2.6.10 kernel...), but there has been others too.

File a bug in Bugzilla

> I acctually *am* on the test list and has been for ½ a year, but i
> more
> or less thought this was a list for the test releases leading up to
> the
> release of a stable version - and as a generally "low traffic/high
> clue"
> version of the users list when not used for this purpose. Seems like i
> was wrong.

updates-testing "advisories" (announcements really) are posted to
fedora-test-lits at redhat.com

This is the development list, for general development issues and
whatever we lead up to FC(n+1)

When we do release FC(n+1) test X, those discussions get moved to
fedora-test-list at redhat.com
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi