syncing evolution w/ connector in rawhide (and others)

Edginton, Brian (GE Healthcare) Brian.Edginton at ge.com
Mon Jan 31 19:40:21 UTC 2005

In a general sense I totally agree and follow this concept. But when it
involves familiar components it tends to break the ability to provide the
testing and feedback necessary to move the rawhide model forward. Perhaps
the output of the build could be made more accessible (and maybe it is and
I just don't know about it). We could then either what until the components
we need are back in sync, or we could dive into cvs and provide feedback that
is more productive than my whining! ;)

edge