No more right click terminal

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Thu Jul 14 13:28:59 UTC 2005

> Dimi Paun wrote:
> >Very smart. It seems that _anything_ is pointless to discuss here.
> >
> GNOME development decisions shouldnt be discussed here.

Most of the little changes I did are matter of default settings, not of
general development. So they definitely do fit here.

> Fedora development as a distribution and only that

And bad defaults are what?

I see a dangerous circular reasoning here:

  1. gah... I have this problem
  2. complain upstream
  1 (now in upstream). gah... I have this problem
  3. complain to your distribution (sometimes even 2. joins the fray,
     some even add childish comments like "that's crack *")

Rui

+ So let's do it...?