LDP man-pages

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Jul 7 12:23:41 UTC 2005

Alain PORTAL wrote :

> Hi,
>
> I'm really surprised to see that the man-pages package in FC4 is the same
> release than FC3, i.e. 1.67.
>
> Is there any reason for not providing the latest release avaliable?

The update to the latest version (2.05) did happen, but too late for
inclusion into FC4 :

* Mon Jul 04 2005 Jiri Ryska <jryska at redhat....> 2.05-1
- update to 2.05
- atanh(3) fix
- issue(5) fix
- ldd(1) fix
- removed man1p/{compress,uncompress,renice}.1p

You can get it from development, and should probably install just fine on
FC3 and FC4.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.35_FC3
Load : 0.47 0.86 0.89