new in 2005-7-9 glibc: no more LinuxThreads

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Sat Jul 9 15:31:38 UTC 2005

Hi.

Paul Iadonisi <pri.rhl4 at iadonisi.to> wrote:

>   Of course, 'you guys' should be translated 'Linux kernel and glibc
> developers' and not 'Red Hat' or 'Fedora' folks.  As Ulrich said in his
> original post...LT is discontinued *upstream*.

Well, Ulrich _is_ upstream wrt glibc, so....

Note: this is not an accusation, just a stating of fact.
I think it has been time for LT to die for quite some time.

--
In case anyone still has any illusions about slackware, it now loads
fvwm95 as the default window manager. As someone else said recently, Oi!