A quick look at the yum mirrorlists

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Jul 10 15:20:44 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 19:20 -0700, Nicholas Miell wrote:
> This makes me wonder if the IPv6 versions even work. I can't test that,
> but it would be nice if somebody with IPv6 connectivity would take a
> look.

If you have a public IPv4 address, then with about three lines of 'yes
please' in your network configuration you can also have IPv6.

See http://linux.yyz.us/ipv6-fc2-howto.html

You only really need the 'Simple setup' part, which is trivial to do.
It's the same for FC4 as it was for FC2 (and indeed for RHL6, IIRC).

IPv6 isn't hard, folks.

--
dwmw2