No more right click terminal

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Jul 15 21:16:20 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 22:55 +0200, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> Try: Maintainer's head explodes from the amount of work this implies.
>
> Your case implies that complaining to the maintainer is easier
> than complaining upstream. Why would this be true ?

By sending it upstream, all you're doing is sending the 'explosion'
somewhere else to be ignored.  I'm not saying every single complaint has
to be addressed, but when a large contingency of users have issues with
something, perhaps then it is time to step up and be the champion for
the userbase.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)