No more right click terminal

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Jul 15 22:48:09 UTC 2005

> How do you determine that the majority is telling this?. Do we want
> concentrate on existing users or do we want to improve on it to adopt
> new ground?

Thats a hard question to answer.  Especially when some 'improvements'
can be viewed as quite the opposite.  I never said this was easy, nor
that I have all the answers.  I'm just dissatisfied with the way that
things are, and I'm such a loser I have no real good suggestions on how
to fix it.  Please feel free to ignore me.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: