No more right click terminal

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 22:59:19 UTC 2005

Daniel Roesen wrote:

>On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 04:20:36AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>

>>Voting is really the wrong way to decide this since the voters naturally
>>present skewed data not representative of typical end users.
>>

>Ah right. And you really know better what's good for the users then
>the users who are able and willing to express themselves what they want.
>Your view of what's right is of course much less skewed.
>
>THAT is arrogance in purity.

No. Not really. There is a pretty simple reason behind this. End users
typically do not involve in those voting efforts.. We will have some
advanced users voting in their choices which might represent some
portion of the user base but we should be aiming towards new users.
Democracy has never worked for any open source project.

regards
Rahul