No more right click terminal

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Sat Jul 16 01:08:29 UTC 2005

Am Samstag, den 16.07.2005, 05:20 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:

> May I suggestion that such people add a icon to their panel or use a
> shortcut to launch this?

The People in here had something like that, but then RedHat decided it
is kewl to have this funny theme with the funny new gnome look.

.oO( And i really ever thought it was mainstream )

Then i realized that nice right klick thing. Now i use a totaly
different wm not gnome any more. But what do you think do i most of the
times now?

Right klick on my Desktop and wondering where this Funny Menu is.

--
 Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
 obi at unixkiste.org              The first one is for beeping all the time,