No more right click terminal

Sun Jul 17 21:12:56 UTC 2005

Le vendredi 15 juillet 2005 à 14:38 -0600, Stuart Jansen a écrit :

> I'd rather see the Fedora developers fight bugs than aggregate user
> requests and write patches. If you were paying for their services, I
> could see making demands of maintainers.

If we were in the closed source commercial software corporation world
you seem to write about, the software corporation would be expending
huge sums of money to collect the kind of feedback Red Hat gets for free
here. A paying customer expects his wishes to be guessed by his software
provider - he's not paying big bucks to serve as beta tester.

Don't make the mistake of all the analysts that equate FOSS with
charities. It isn't.

--
Nicolas Mailhot