new kdeedu-3.4.1-... rpm

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Mon Jul 18 14:14:27 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 08:58:46AM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Maurizio Paolini wrote:
> >I have a rebuild version of the kdeedu-3.4.1 rpm (and the
> >corresponding "src.rpm") that solves the problem of
> >kig-python-scripting.  It can be found in
> >http://dmf.unicatt.it/~paolini/kig/fedora_core_4/
> >
> >A am not able to contact the official packager (Ngo Than), and
> >that is the reason why I am posting here.
> >Is there any chance to have this package be officially
> >included in an FC4 update?
> >
> >I previously had assurances by Ngo Than that python scripting
> >would have been enabled in the updates of FC4, but this
> >wasn't the case.
>
> Is this bugzilla'd?  If not, I'd recommend doing so.

I already added some time ago an entry in bugzilla (#157961) related
to this problem, but to no avail, unfortunately.  The problem seems that
Ngo Than somehow cannot be reached.

I agree that bugzilla is the right place for this kind of
problems, but it seems that it does not work as expected.

thanx,
Maurizio Paolini