PPC kernels: More Pegasos II-friendly kernel config

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Mon Jul 18 19:17:26 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 21:08 +0800, Richard Chan wrote:

> 1. Didn't have an installer so used one of the pre-installed Linuxen
> to rsync an image over (from a PowerMac G4). With my new kernel the
> whole thing works amazingly well. The chrp image can be booted by yaboot
> and directly by OF.

I've recently found out that YDL also doesn't have a working installer
(I was under the impression that they did, but didn't send it upstream).
They have *plans* to do that, but no plans on working about it openly
from what I gather, so we may be doing a duplication of work here
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/