Rawhide updates & Fonts

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:27:16 UTC 2005

On 7/23/05, Rodd Clarkson <rodd at clarkson.id.au> wrote:
> I think it's fair to say that things have improved and that the fonts
> look very nice now.  However, this may be because I've grown used to
> them now, but I don't think it is (since the '-' doesn't have a little
> 'growth' on top of it).
>
> Most of the above comments are based on fact, with a little tongue in
> cheek thrown in for good measure. ;-]

Its very hard to talk about rendering issues unless we build up a
flipbook of screencaptures that show the differences between different
package builds in a standardized way.  I suffer from the same
perception issue when it comes to rendering details.. I just fail to
notice rendering anomolies as problems and just get use to them unless
they can be pointed out to me.

-jef