rawhide report: 20050726 changes

Caolan McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 12:17:50 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 21:46 +1000, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 07:26 -0400, Build System wrote:
>
> > openoffice.org-1:1.9.117-3.1.0.fc4
> > ----------------------------------

> > openoffice.org-1:1.9.121-1.2.0.fc5

> Caillon,  you have been busy.  I'm guessing the FC4 version slipped in
> accidently?

I've no idea why the FC4 update showed up in the rawhide report email as
well as the actual seperate rawhide update. It's all done automatically.
Unless I did something particularly dumb I doubt there's anything to
worry about.

C.

btw: caillon is redhat mozilla/firefox maintainer Christopher Aillon,
not me :-)