Yesterday's rawhide sunk my iBook

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:00:36 UTC 2005

On 7/28/05, Ralf Ertzinger <fedora at camperquake.de> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 08:03:10AM -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> The system was not on a "the day before yesterday" state before
> upgrading, so the cause could be further back in time. As said,
> I suspect glibc or selinux, both of which were updated.
> Sorry for the confusion.

If you can get access to that yum.log we'll have a better idea.
Unless you are the only ppc user tracking rawhide at all.. i would
have expected someone out there to be tracking rawhide daily on ppc
and would have expected them to scream about it before today if this
was caused by an 'older' update.  The fact that you are the first
person to scream about it.. doesn't bode well for re-producibility.
Have you dived into the zilla yet to see if a ppc meltdown has been
reported in the last week?

-jef