Google's Summer of Code

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Mon Jun 6 07:31:33 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 06:10, Emily Brantley wrote:

> > Just found out this page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraBounties
> >
> > Thanks Warren  for putting some ideas there...  I'll take a look on some
> > of these ideas and try to come up with some good solutions for those
> > problems (and try to get more volunteers ;D )
>
> that definitely is what we needed.  this thread could be a lightning-rod
> of sorts for proposing other ideas, i suppose, but i'll go look at that
> page now.  thanks !

A good candidate:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/cups-horror.html

The article itself is somewhat of a rant, but that aside I've had
similar trouble myself when setting up network printing here in the
office and know lots of others...

I can email this as a suggestion to the address mentioned on the
bounties page.

--
Tarjei